[3830] CQWW CW K6LL SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 22:49:46 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AZ

  160:   16    11       12
   80:   44    16       22
   40:  653    35       95
   20:  601    33       90
   15:  434    26       79
   10:   79    18       29

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Sunspots are back, and JA's are back! I hit just the high spots in my 32 hours
of operating, and there was never a dull moment.

I used N1MM's Autostart Sending = 1 feature, and perfected the art of holding a
coffee cup in my right hand, while typing with my left, with snappy zero-delay

Equipment:
K3 x 2
AL-1500 x 2
48' backyard tower with tribander, shorty 40, and 80/160 half sloper. I've been
using the same tower/antennas virtually unchanged for 42 years.  The operator
has changed though, going from age 35 to 77 during that period of time.

.