[3830] CQWW CW OZ7A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 04:07:31 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OZ7A
Operator(s): OZ1AA OZ1DJJ OZ1IKY OZ7AM
Station: OZ7A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Copenhagen

  160:  373    13       54
   80: 1092    22       85
   40: 1184    34      115
   20: 1441    33      114
   15:  703    36      113
   10:   83    19       51

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

Another fantastic weekend from our Copenhagen club station in the biggest
contest of them all. Compared to the phone contest a month ago we put up a
spider beam for the multiplier station and managed to climb up a few steps in
the highly competitive European M/S category. Thanks for calling in, always a
pleasure to say hello to friends around the world, and congratulations on the
big scores out there.

CQWW CW is the best!

On behalf of Team OZ7A,

Thomas OZ1AA