[3830] CQWW CW B4T(@BI4SSB) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 07:01:29 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: B4T
Operator(s): BA4TB BD4TS BD4SS BH4TVU BG4TRN BH4RQU BI4SCC
Station: BI4SSB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Wuxi,China

  160:   26     4        4
   80:  119    16       22
   40: 1613    28       86
   20:  756    29       75
   15:  803    30       76
   10:  133    17       26

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Had decided to do Multi Single on Friday,thus most operators were casual
operating.
Arrived to the station very early morning on Saturday,get the hardware be
prepared,setup the logging program,connected Flex6600 and IC7600 to the
computers,tested 2 x 6 antenna switch and stackmatch.
By 0100 UTC,it seems working,but when I transmitted the radio with amplifier,it
has interference to the computers,flexradio and wifi router.
Fortunately,there is a spare amplifier available.
Started calling CQ TEST on 20m,first QSO was with KQ2M.
With Sun Flux up to 100,conditions were improved vs previous years.Heard north
america on 15m and south america on 10m on human mode for the first time in
recent years.
Nice opening on both 15m and 10m.Though 20m and 15m closed early than we
expected.
Glad to have over 1000 QSO's on 40m.
Lack of expeditions due to pandemic,and we do not have amplifier for the multi
station,the mults totals are pretty low.