[3830] CQWW CW YL3JA SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 09:39:27 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: YL3JA
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: YL3JA

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  102     6       25
   80:  241     9       50
   40:  291    14       59
   20:  286    16       60
   15:  156    29       80
   10:   49    11       31
------------------------------
Total: 1125    85      305  Total Score = 629,460

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Very nice event, tnx for QSOs
Unfortunately this time I wasn't able to do serious operation because of other
things that I had to do during contest. First time in two years I had to do some
work and university things during event, to bad that it was during WW CW.
Anyway, station worked quite good.
I was truly suprised about 15m,that 4el Yagi decides by itself, when it works,
this time it worked great, spent a lot of time picking up some MULTS.
20m propagation to NA, was great, even with LP I was able to have a decent CQ
with state side.
On 160m I have some kind of antenna left, all noisy with bad SWR.
Overall it was fun.
CU in December YOTA month with call sign YL20YOTA.
This end to contest season 2020 and two year madness for WRTC.