[3830] CQWW CW WA9LEY SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 11:26:43 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA9LEY
Operator(s): WA9LEY
Station: WA9LEY

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   27     5
   80:    7     4
   40:    7     3
   10:   19     7

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

My 160 and 80 meter contacts were on my temporary inverted L at home. All other
contacts were made from the mobile running a FT891 to an ATAS120A antenna. Also
used a Wolf River coil with a 102 inch whip. I worked 10 new ones in my attempt
to get my Mobile DXCC.  I need 5 more. I just couldn't break the pileups on some
of the juicier ones that were on. I was hoping to do this in a year. I'll try
again during the 10 meter contest and see what happens. Then the wait for LOTW
and QSL confirmations.