[3830] CQWW CW I0/S58Y SOSB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 12:05:45 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: I0/S58Y
Operator(s): S58Y
Station: I0/S58Y

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: Anguillara Sabazia
Operating Time (hrs): 24:07

   40:  445    13       58

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

It was a pleasure to take a part in this contest. For this occasion I set up a
full size of the delta loop which worked due to the location very good. More or
less is my apartment surrounded by high buildings, particularly to the North,
South and East. Anyway I am happy to reach a little bit more than 400 QSOs.

Equipment:
RIG IC-7300
ANT Delta loop, lower horizontal wire was about 2m over the ground
SW N1MM+

See you again next year.

73 ES GL DE Robi, I0/S58Y