[3830] CQWW CW N2YO(@NR4M) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 18:11:54 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: NR4M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 43:17

  160:   66    16       39
   80:  532    21       79
   40: 1225    33      103
   20: 1064    32       99
   15:  656    26       97
   10:   43    18       29

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is my first Single Operator participation in CQ WW DX in almost 15 years.
Operating on a single band (40 m) in Multi/Multi environment at NR4M was giving
me a good chance to sleep, eat and do some other things, but this year, as
single operator... not so much. However this weekend was extremely entertaining,
especially with this propagation on 40 and 15 meter bands. Areas for me to
improve are sleep management and mastering SO2R with two bands wide open.
Special thanks go to Steve NR4M for allowing me to operate his great M/M station
which has been modified for a SO2R configuration.

73 de Chip N2YO