[3830] CQWW CW VO2AC SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 22:25:18 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VO2AC
Operator(s): VO2AC
Station: VO2AC

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 37
Remote Operation

  160:    2     1        2
   80:  257    13       45
   40:  341    15       48
   20:  609    16       51
   15:  291    15       48
   10:   34     5        5
------------------------------
Total: 1534    65      199  Total Score = 903,144

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Remote: TS-480, HF9V (with 160m coil)

I had planned to upgrade the remote radio from a TS-480SAT to a TS-590S and
install a small tribander this summer but travel restrictions prevented me from
going there.  Hopefully next summer!  An auto-tune/remoteable amp would be nice
also :=)

My second best score and highest QSO total in this contest from VO2.  ~100K
better than last year but ~100K less than 2018.  I was really hoping to break
the 1M mark again.  1 less zone than 2018 but 36 fewer countries.  I think
country mults were down overall for obvious reasons.

The bulk of my QSY requests this year were for 160m for some reason.  If they'd
seen my antenna they wouldn't have asked :=)

Thanks for all the QSOs!

73,

Chris VO2AC / VE3FU