[3830] CQWW CW K6GHA SO(A)SB20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 22:48:52 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SO(A)SB20 LP
QTH: CA

   20:  115    23       29

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Only had a few hours to play. Lot's of requests this time of year for a variety
of assistance, family, or friends. Glad to have the time to get a few stations,
and really appreciate the one's digging out my LP call in the pileups. D4Z,
DU3TW, and TF3W were a few of the good ears who found me.

Sunspots were suppose to be better, but it really didn't feel that way on 20m.
Single band effort this year may have missed some of the better bands. Well,
another year and something else to be thankful for, better conditions next year!