[3830] CaQP WA3AER SO(A)Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 17:03:01 EDT 2020

                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  122     0
--------------------
Total:  122     0  Mults = 43  Total Score = 15,738

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Sunday afternoon operation, all S&P. Had tough time copying some sigs due to
QSB and being weak. Mostly enjoyed tracking K6AQL mobile and worked him in 5
counties. Glad this ran through Sunday because I was not home on Saturday.
Pulled the plug just b4 21Z for dinner. Enjoyable afternoon chasing after CA
stations.
CA stations w/o 6 in their calls need to ID that they're in CA for the QP!
Tnx for the Qs. Sri for the couple of lost contacts due to QSB and also for many
repeat requests. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

73
---
Ted   WA3AER