[3830] CaQP WN6K SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 18:25:13 EDT 2020

                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:50

  160:    0     0
   80:   89     0
   40:   55     0
   20:  305     0
   15:   71     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  520     0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 85,800

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Few weeks ago our 'friends @ Microsoft did some kind of midnite update which
took out all my audio stuff so that my microHam microKEYER II is just another
appliance that is currently out of commission. Efforts to try and figure out
this mess only get me deeper into Pandora's Box and let me tell you it ain't
fun! Put in a call to the IT Dept. but the line was busy and the vmail box was
full!

without radio control OR Contesting devices working this was worse than an OLD
fashion 1980s operation ( I did log stuff on computer instead of paper.but
hand-keying the FT-5000's keyer. To those that suffered thru my errors - I am
sorry - I was having less fun as you were.

My 17th readjusted goal was to try to stick with it long enough to to make it to
at least 1/2 of last year's score  #MissionImposibleAcomplished

I missed getting ND for WAS and MAR & NT the other guys.  Thanks to all the
VE3's calls for their special efforts.

Thanks a bunch to everyone who stopped by and gave us a call.

WN6K - Paul
SO1R - AB LP - Hand keying