[3830] CaQP K6JS SO(A)Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 18:40:02 EDT 2020

                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6JS
Operator(s): K6JS
Station: K6JS

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: sono

  160:
   80:  107      1
   40:  282     20
--------------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

Always a fun contest and a challenge running LP from a little pistol. I missed
AB and NT.I found a guy in ND using a straight key and had a lengthy QSO with
him. What we'll do for a mult... :)

I wish 15 had more activity, seemed to be a good opening on Sunday, but not a
lot of Q's for me running LP.

I had some great runs on 20 and 40 on Saturday (at least from my little
pistol).

Living on a 100' x 45' lot hurts when it's time to go to 80M. This year I built
a Folded Counterpoise (FCP) under an Inverted L hung off the tower. It worked
fantastic! Over 100 Q's I wouldn't have gotten without the FCP.

See you all in SS
73,
Jim K6JS

K3 x 2