[3830] CaQP K6E(N6MJ) SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 23:19:03 EDT 2020

                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6E
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: N6MJ

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: ORAN

  160:    49      2
   80:   305     50
   15:   107     45
   10:     1      0
--------------------
Total:  1547   1121  Mults = 58  Total Score = 399,214

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to Axel KI6RRN for a record breaking score!

This year I added a Skyhawk tribander at 40ft to use for the NW.  It paid off
within the first 5 minutes of the contest as I got #1 from VY1CO.  I would have
never heard him if it wasnt for that antenna.

Conditions were very disappointing but participation was off the charts.  Thanks
to everyone for getting on.  Also huge thank you to N6DE for all the hard work
behind the SEQUOIA callsigns.

73,

Dan K6E / N6MJ