[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 7 16:11:19 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 7

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  45  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,800

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Started out on 3.5 MHz and continued on 14 MHz
trying to grab the few audible stations mostly
doing S/P. Slow going 20 minutes with 10 Q's...

7 MHz proved the best and the new director on
the West side of the radiator seems to do work,
as I was very surprised to get VE2FK at 1952Z,
and K1AR at 1958Z. Normally I hear far West
only during the 0300Z session. Let's see what
happens then, if I manage to wake up properly.
The last few minutes showed 3.5 MHz very busy,
so I missed at least a few dozen stations there.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops