[3830] 432FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 8 13:44:58 EDT 2020

                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT

Total:  QSOs = 49  Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,176

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

As others have noted a strong front came through late afternoon until about the
start time of the contest. I pulled my crank up tower down to be safe so I was
likely shooting into wet leaves in most directions. Condx were quite poor and
activity so-so until around 9 PM when most activity ceased.

Still a good time and always fun to get on 432. Tnx to the sponsors and for the
Q's. I should be on early for the microwave sprint and maybe again toward the
end. I'll be on KST to connect.

Jeff K1TEO