[3830] SAC SSB AJ6T SOAB Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 11 17:19:23 EDT 2020

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Wires
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 2:34

   40:  13     10
   20:  19     14
Total:  32     24  Total Score = 1,392

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Equipment was barefoot K3 plus all-band OCF dipole at 50 feet.
There was no propagation on 15m. Sigs were fairly good on 20m
during daylight.  Forty meters started to open to Scandinavia
late in the afternoon, but signals were not strong until sunrise
approached in Europe.  There was too much noise to make any QSOs
on 75m with my low antenna.  Always pleased to work some Norwegians
since one side of my family comes from Norway.