[3830] PaQP K3PP SOCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 11 18:05:47 EDT 2020

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2020

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:21

----------------------------
Total:  442     0       0  Mults = 102  Total Score = 90,568

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was a terrible weekend for me, so I'm happy to have played at all. I
figured since life's events shot any chance of an all-out effort, I would just
enjoy myself with a CW-only PAQP - my first ever without any SSB. And enjoy I
did! This is my favorite contest of the year! Thanks to everyone, especially to
AA3B for all 6 bands (my only 10m QSO) and to OM2VL, the PA QSO Beacon of
Europe! I logged Laci on all bands except 10m!