[3830] PaQP N2CU SO Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 12 10:14:21 EDT 2020

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2020

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WPA

  160:
   80:  224     82
   40:  215     26
   20:  134     26
   15:    1      0
----------------------------
Total:  574    134      0  Mults = 109  Total Score = 146,947

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Lots of fun! Thank you to all who followed me from county to county. Most
notable (# QSOs) NS2N 27 (hometown hero), K1RO 20 (great score, Mark), OM2VL 19
(a champion), AA3B (thanks for all you do), WA3HAE 10 (Mr. QSO party). I
activated 11 counties in a drive, then park to operate mode. I took it more
casual this year and didn't hurry from locations. Quit a little early on both
days, not by choice. I had a nice run in POT near the end so thought I would try
it in MCK. When I found a spot to operate, it had horrible QRN. Only a few made
it through. Moved to another, quieter spot but my screwdriver jammed in the down
position. I couldn't free it up so left 30-40 QSOs on the table. One station
worked gave me 3 different locations during the party, only one was a section.
The rest of them were states that had multiple sections. When asked for the
section, he didn't know. Turns out he was using remote stations. I'll let the
committee figure out that scoring. Thank you to the bonus stations that sought
me out. I did 99.9% running, so I wouldn't have gotten them otherwise.

Looking forward to next year's PQP and please don't forget the NYQP next
Saturday where I will be mobile again.

73, Tom N2CU