[3830] CWopsT KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 14 16:17:30 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 14

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

Total:  46  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,024

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the Qs, as I was exercising our Deep Dixie Contest Club (DDCC)
call sign, KD5DD.  It's been a while, but I'm just trying to get that call sign
more recognizable.  Congrats to all who got it on the first sending

Now, to switch to my own personal call sign and make just a handful of Qs.

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)