[3830] PaQP N4CD SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 15 11:19:57 EDT 2020

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4CD
Operator(s): N4CD
Station: N4CD

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: TX

----------------------------
Total:   12     0       0  Mults = 12  Total Score = 288

Just a few hours in local park (KFF/K-4423 near Dallas TX) from the mobile to
snag a few PA stations in the QSO Party.  The serial numbers are a pain in the
butt.   I seldom submit log to the pa QP folks for that reason but participate
to give y'all a few points and maybe work the 2 counties I need.  Probably
skipped a few numbers as I'm all hand logging and between 4 other QPs going on,
things get out of sequence. Not my problem if I sent the same serial number
twice accidentally or skipped one or two.......hunting stations in the other 3
QPs and everything mixed together.