[3830] TBDC K5WA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 18 14:55:35 EDT 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 101  Total Score = 451

It seems like I'm always tied up, busy or not at my station for any of the SP
tests.  I was tied up but got 90 minutes to play over the weekend and was
surprised to hear a few EU at their sunrise.  I was having trouble with stations
in NY so I thought conditions were terrible but when a few EU stations snuck
through, I was exstatic to hear them.  I know there were others in there that I
couldn't quite pull through, even though it was very quiet.  I guess conditions
were so-so.
Used my remote setup for this.  It is VERY clumsy and I have no paddle to say hi
to friends so sorry for being a snob.  ;-)  Just can't get CTRL-K on and off
fast enough.  When a K4 shows up (finally), my remote setup will be much
better.
73,
Bob K5WA