[3830] IlQP WA9LEY Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 18 21:48:58 EDT 2020

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2020

Call: WA9LEY
Operator(s): WA9LEY
Station: WA9LEY

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     65
   40:     58
   20:     33
------------------------
Total:    156       0  Mults = 68  Total Score = 21,216

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Ran Will and Cook from the mobile. 72 Q's from Will and 84 Q's from Cook. All CW
sent with a paddle and internal keyer in the FT891. My CW got very sloppy toward
the end. My Vibroplex paddle hasn't seen this much action in years. Even some of
the adjustment screws came loose. I'm usually a search and pounce operator so it
was fun to generate some good runs. I need to get the macros set up in this
radio for the future.
FT891 to ATAS120A antenna. Also used a Wolf River Coil with a 102" whip on
a mag mount. Powered by a Bioenno battery that held its charge the whole day.