[3830] IlQP K9ZO Fixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 00:51:04 EDT 2020

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2020

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Fixed QRP
QTH: il

  160:      9        1
   80:    143       18
   40:    125       12
   20:     29        9
------------------------
Total:    306       40  Mults = 96  Total Score = 65,592

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

MCLN   QRP
Took a few breaks here and there.  During a break I relocated a beverage ground
rod so it would not be in the way of mowing.  Every day I try to make progress.
20 was pretty dead, but picked up some states. Skip was very long and I could
not get through to the county mobiles for the first couple hours, but managed to
work quite a few states. Worked DL3DXX on 80/40/20 and OM2VL on 40/20.  Lots of
CW Ops called in.  160 was very good, but little activity. 80 was good at the
end.