[3830] WAG LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 08:32:05 EDT 2020

                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2020

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: nr.Aitos

   80:  193       0     25
   40:  280     159     25
   20:  329     394     26
   15:   34       0     13
   10:    0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:  836     553     89  Total Score = 370,863

TS850S, 800W, 3el3bander, Verticals.
Main purpose was to collect new one DOKs on 20m for my DLD award, as Iam so
close to 1000 DOKs there. Started one hour late and found condx to DL very
promising.
Than we made a local competition with LZ1QN, who beats me in terms of QSO, but
my mults are better. Looking into cqcontest.net, I was tempted to race with
9G5FI - it was a photofinish, thanks for adrenaline.
Sorry, no SSB on 80m, as my antennas are trimmed to CW/RTTY. THanks to my German
friends, hope to catch DLD-1000 soon.

73, Nasko