[3830] IlQP WN4AFP Non-IL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 10:31:53 EDT 2020

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2020

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: SC

  160:
   80:     51        3
   40:     68       14
------------------------
Total:    119       17  Mults = 65  Total Score = 16,575

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

The IL activity was on the air today.... Thanks to all the mobile ops for all
the contacts... I worked Jim AD4EB over 20 times. It was fun to work him between
43-47 wpm. Thanks to all the stations on the air today for the last QP of the QP
season and the SQP Challenge... We'll be back in February 2021. 73s Dave WN4AFP

IC-751 - 80M OCF dipole at 55\'
Are you a contester located in South Carolina? If so, visit the Swamp Fox
Contest Group website at http://swampfoxcontestgroup.com