[3830] NyQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 13:46:37 EDT 2020

                    New York QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   38     11
   40:   49     23      1
   20:   56     48      2
   15:    2      4
----------------------------
Total:  145     86      3  Mults = 51  Total Score = 19,635

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Last weekend during the PA QP 15m was open and I made 45 QSO on this band with
Pennsylvania, I try at the begenning also during the NY QP CQ on 15m and band
was again open. I made several very strong stations, but unfortunately from New
York only 6.
20m was open long. My big thanks to mobile stations who was also on 20m at the
beginning and gave me multipliers, when 40m was closed here!

Most QSOs with:

Mobile: N2CU/M 21/7, K2UA/M 17/11, N2BEG/M 4/2, K0BAK/M 2/2.
Resident: AB3CX 5, KX2NY 5, NU2F 4.

 Thanks for the QSOs! 73, Laci OM2VL