[3830] IlQP N7VS Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 14:16:09 EDT 2020

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2020

Call: N7VS
Operator(s): N7VS
Station: N7VS

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Porltand, OR

  160:      0       0
   80:      0       0
   40:     14       2
   20:      5       5
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
    2:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     19       7  Mults = 22  Total Score = 990

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thank you for hosting another interesting event. Activity seemed slow here in
Portland, Oregon. I got up at 0700 PDT. Everyone seemed to be interested in
Worked All Germany or the Japanese RTTY contest. Due to church obligations, I
wasn't able to get back on until 1230 PDT. Heard very little activity all
afternoon. The operators passing out 3 and 4 counties was interesting.I hope to
be back next year and see better conditions.

73,

Steve Brandt N7VS