[3830] CWopsT AA6W Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 22 00:48:41 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 22

Call: AA6W
Operator(s): AA6W
Station: AA6W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California

Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks everybody for the contacts. It was fun to work Rob K6RB as well, a fellow
NCCC club member.  The band conditions on 40 meters were just marginal. Some of
the mid-west stations were loud, and of course the east coast stations sounded
good as well.  Yet, I have heard stronger signals in past weeks on 40 meters.
At any rate, good luck!  KB in the contests!  I hope to see everybody next week.
73,  Don AA6W.