[3830] CQWW SSB HB9NE M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 20:37:32 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: HB9NE
Operator(s): HB9EOU HB9CAT HB9DUR HB9HLV HB9OCR HB9TRY
Station: HB9NE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: La Chaux-de-Fonds

  160:  205     6       42
   80:  939    16       70
   40:  874    24       91
   20:  736    32      100
   15:  464    29      102
   10:  128    13       52

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Whole Friday under rain to carry out the  temporary antenna installation (V80m,
4sqr 40m, Inv L 160 and Inband).
Results definitely below our expectations and still wondering what are the
causes.
It has been very hard to keep a running frequency on 15 and 20m.
Skipped the 40m run the first night too for the same reason.
However, excellent social time with good company in spite of C-19 times and got
a pleasant vist by HB9DQP & the whole family.
More and more difficult nowadays to run if you don't get a dxcl Spot.

Anyway, antenna improvements are on the way and let us see the results.
Pleased to give our points to Italian Contest Club also as a sign of support to
the new managing board.

Tnx all for the calls and qsos.

73's HB9DUR Andrea
on behalf of HB9NE