[3830] CQWW SSB N9AU SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 21:19:21 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N9AU
Operator(s): N9AU
Station: N9AU

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SE WISCONSIN
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  106    22       47
   20:  237    27       81
   15:  266    22       68

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I usually have little motive to get into a phone contest but wanted to test the
new (down-sized)C3S and end-loaded 40m rotatable dipole in contest conditions.
These antennas replaced a 4el 20/2el 40 yagi.
The 20m performance was down a bit from the larger beam but performed very well.

The same can be said for 40m. The main thing noticed was the increase in QRM
with the less directive dipole. Overall, I am pleased with the performance and
will appreciate the ease of maintenance with the new system.
As usual.................this CWWW contest was a blast. Thanks to CQ Magazine
and  the entire CQWW team.
Ron N9AU