[3830] CQWW SSB N4CW SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 21:34:08 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: 05 - NC, USA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:28

   80:   21     9       12
   40:   75    16       33
   20:  184    21       64
   15:  286    20       56
   10:   36     9       16

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Lots of fun! All S&P using LP (equivalent to 2-1/2-element tribander)and
dipoles!
I'm obviously not accustomed to SSB contesting, but I had lots of fun chasing
mults and working any calls I hadn't worked before! Bettered last year's score,
and more Q's. Biggest surprise was working JA7FZN on 2O in late afternoon on
Saturday while pointed due South! I'd heard of that phenomenon but never
experienced it in all my years as a ham (64). Like I said, I had a fun time.
Tnx.