[3830] CQWW SSB K3WJV SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 21:57:18 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: PA

  160:   10     3        3
   80:  120    17       44
   40:  133    21       47
   20:  359    26       85
   15:  273    24       73
   10:   13    10       11
------------------------------
Total:  908   101      263  Total Score = 918,736

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Early today it appeared that there would be no way I was gonna beat last year's
score.  Just too many mults behind but as the day progressed and 15 mtrs came
alive it kept looking closer and closer.  With 3 hours left in the test I was
3000 points away from 2019 and with one mult I went ahead of it.  With better
antennas I should have been able to break a meg.  This was all s&p single
radio with the K3.  2019 numbers > 771 Q's, 92 Zones, 308 countries = 843,600
points

Had my usual fun busting pileups I had no business busting.  Glad it is over
though so we can look forward to cw.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
Inv vees @ 50ft for 40m-80m-trapped 160
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger