[3830] CQWW SSB VA7BEC SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 22:33:53 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VA7BEC
Operator(s): VA7BEC
Station: VA7BEC

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:

   80:   39     5        3
   40:   89     7        6
   20:  294    16       30
   15:  172    10       15
   10:    6     2        2

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I downgraded my QSO target for this year since CONDX didn't seem to be
promising, but Friday night was more productive than I had expected so I
considered upping the target. And for most of Saturday, the Q count rose
steadily. Alas, Saturday night was terrible (A-index reaching 25, can you
believe it?!), so achievement of even the original goal was in doubt.
Sunday was OK.
In the end, the Q count isn't too bad -- better than my original goal of 500 --
but the mult count is low.
As always, it's great to hear familiar callsigns and exchange a
"hello" along with "59 3".
My thanks to everyone who answered my CQs. I just love the pileup activity.
Excellent brain workout. :)
Until next time, stay well and stay safe.
73
Rebecca VA7BEC