[3830] CQWW SSB W2AAB SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 22:47:26 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W2AAB
Operator(s): W2AAB
Station: W2AAB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   77    13       29
   20:   87    13       30
   15:   68    11       29

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was a real slog much of the time, what with variable conditions, running
100 watts to a wire and doing only S&P. I'm not a big fan of phone contests,
but I did what I could with what I have. As predicted, there were more stations
operating from home, due to fewer DX-pedition multiops, and that added to the
QRM and sometimes unbreakable pileups. My consolation will be the CW weekend,
Go FRC!