[3830] CQWW SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 23:31:01 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 28:52

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   24     7        7
   40:   48    11       11
   20:  245    20       22
   15:  814    19       29
   10:  106    11       11
------------------------------
Total: 1241    70       82  Total Score = 555,104

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

First CQ WW SSB from home since 2017. Q's up by 39% but M's down by 23%.
Resulting score up by 10%.  My guess is that M's were down because of travel
restrictions caused by COVID.  We'll see what the data shows.  It was great to
have 15 and 10 open so well after a long dry spell, but that didn't help with EU
as only three total contacts were made.  Unfortunately, the low bands were very
poor, at least from my perspective.  Thanks to KA6BIM and NO6T for all band
sweeps!  I look forward to next year with improved conditions.  Thanks for all
the Q's and see you in the CW version next month.

TS-990
3 el SteppIR at 35'
Multiband Dipole at 40'