[3830] CQWW SSB YO9HP SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 03:24:58 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: KN35BA

  160:   55     4       25
   80:   47     4       23
   40:  143    15       54
   20: 1207    29       87
   15:  556    29       79
   10:  493     7       42

Club: C.S. Petrolul Ploiesti

Comments:

Limited time effort this year, but a lot of fun. 10m and 15m bands were in great
shape, allowing rates of 240-280 Q/hr. It has been a long time since I had so
good runs of USA stations on 15m. I did not operate at all between midnight and
morning hours, so my score is affected by lack of mults and double points on low
bands. See you all in CW leg of CQWW. 73, Alex