[3830] CQWW SSB GM7V(GM3WOJ) SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 04:35:34 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: GM7V
Operator(s): GM3WOJ
Station: GM3WOJ

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Nr.Inverness

  160:    -     -        -
   80:  146     4       29
   40:  303     7       41
   20:  824    25       72
   15:  965    19       70
   10:  943    12       51

Club: North of Scotland CG

Comments:

SOAB Unassisted Classic. I have good HF antennas here, but LF antennas are poor
at the moment- no antenna at all for 160m.

Made 2000 Qs in the first 12 hour session Saturday 06-18z approx, but ironically
when conditions improved considerably on Sunday I found it more difficult to
create pileups.

I used our club callsign GM7V - our UK Special Contest Callsigns are renewed on
the basis of number of QSOs made in major contests, so I was happy with plenty
of QSOs, but a mediocre score :-(

Worked some exciting DX - thanks everyone for the QSOs.  Hope to work you (as
GM2V) next weekend in the UK/EI DX SSB contest and in CQ WW CW next month.

73    Chris   GM3WOJ / GM2V / GM7V