[3830] CQWW SSB W1UE(@W1KM) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 06:45:06 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Remote Operation

  160:    7     5        6
   80:   42    13       41
   40:   36    15       33
   20:   55    14       54
   15:   71    18       70
   10:    0     0        0

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A few hours operation Saturday night and Sunday morning.  Didn't have the energy
for a serious effort, so I just ran around and worked mults.  160M was terrible;
weak signals and a lot of noise.  80M seemed to be high angle this weekend; I
got beat out in pileups by a lot of stations that I usually beat.
40 and 20 were the typical wall to wall stations- nice to play without having to
hold a CQ frequency!

Thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of the remote station.  Hope to see everyone on
for the CW finale!

Dennis W1UE