[3830] CQWW SSB LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 06:54:15 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1NK LZ1YQ LZ3ZZ LZ5DB LZ1UK LZ1ZF LZ1JZ LZ3HI Z36W RN5M LZ2DF K1LZ
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: lz

  160:  118     8       49
   80:  813    21       81
   40: 2404    32      110
   20: 2050    37      117
   15: 1939    36      125
   10:  338    17       61

Club: Milara contest club

Comments:

As always we was short only one day to set up everything right at this time.
 That will not happen for CW !
 Thanks a lot to everyone who worked hard to setting up the station . Thank to
LZ5R great team.
 We couldn't reach our expectation but we had fun. Now we start working again
today to have enough time to prepare the station for CW.

73's  Krassy K1LZ