[3830] CQWW SSB M3AWD(MM3AWD) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 07:06:10 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: M3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: M3AWD

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Brill

  160:   39     4       20
   80:  187     8       43
   40:  284    13       57
   20:  424    17       57
   15:  289    14       53
   10:  130     6       32
------------------------------
Total: 1353    62      262  Total Score = 575,424

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

I haven't been active too much since the beginning of September. Work
commitments and other life challenges get in the way.
Made sure i had annual leave booked for this one a while back.

The lead up to the contest was looking great as all bands were opening nicely,
boy were we blessed. Although an aurora did hit in the early hours of the first
night, the low bands proved challenging due to this.
15/10 seemed to be open every time i went there right up till very last on the
Saturday. great to see and seemed 15 was one of the best bands out there, maybe
due to the fact we haven't had propagation as such for such a long time everyone
wanted to be there to enjoy it.

Set up was again field day style, as i still havent got round to making the new
antenna farm permanent at this new contest QTH.
I finished up around 1500 on Sunday, i had had enough and everything still
needed to be taken down with the weather not being great.
It took 2 days to set up and 3 hours to take down!

160 = Dipole
80 = 4 Sq & 80m Full wave loop @20m
40 = 2 Element @20m & Full wave loop @20m
20 = 6 Element TH6 @15m & Hexbeam fixed East @12m
15 = 6 Element TH6 @15m & Hexbeam fixed East @12m
10 = 6 Element TH6 @15m & Hexbeam fixed East @12m

A lot of fun again this year.
Nice to work several stations on all 6 bands.

Thanks for the Q's
All QSO audio is now uploaded on QSOrder for you to hear.

73, Scott
M3AWD