[3830] CQWW SSB EA3O SO(A)SB80 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 09:26:44 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: EA3O
Operator(s): EA3O
Station: EA3O

Class: SO(A)SB80 LP
QTH: CATALUNYA
Operating Time (hrs): 21,5

   80:  423    13       59

Club: EA QRP CLUB

Comments:

Hello
He had planned to carry out this contest from the Contest antenna field in 20 M
QRP Assisted, together with other colleagues in other bands.
But due to the covid and a small family problem I had to change the initial idea
and run the contest from the facilities of my house
For logistical reasons I decided to participate in 80 M LP Assisted
The band did not have very good conditions, high noise, very weak signals and
the qso's were not easily performed.
I could not work the Caribbean and fewer stations in the USA and Canada than I
expected.
But it has been a good time and the objectives have been achieved.

My conditions were:
Yaesu FTDX101D 100 watts
Bazooka Antenna at 12 meters high from the roof.
RX antennas: Dipole for 30 m, Bazooka for 40 meters and Half sloper for 60 m.
N1MM + software

Thanks to all for the QSO's and patience.
See You in CQWW CW
EA3O
Santi