[3830] CQWW SSB AG4W SOSB160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 09:54:48 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: AL

  160:  148    10       16

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-101MP, AL-1200, 54 foot top loaded vertical, 2 beverages, 8 circle vertical
receive array. This was some of the worst 160 meter conditions I have seen in a
long time for CQWW SSB. On Friday night we also had storms most of the night.
Only the largest stations in Europe were heard. I was hoping with no rain
conditions would be better Saturday night. They were just as bad. I gave out a
lot of zone multipliers to US stations. My recent work with 2 meter EME has
helped improve my patience for 160 meter contacts.