[3830] CQWW SSB N4BCD SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 10:31:24 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N4BCD
Operator(s): N4BCD
Station: N4BCD

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   31     9       17
   20:   75    21       50
   15:   98    23       46
   10:   21     7       13

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Friday night started as a tutorial.  The Huntsville Amateur Radio Club does
their meetings via Zoom so I aligned the laptop computer to show my radio &
logging computer.  At 7 PM local Club members were watching me log JA's, KH's,
VK's, a BG on 15 & 20m. I'd switch headphones to talk to the Club but kept
accidently hitting the PTT radio footswitch when speaking.  Lesson learned: move
the footswitch out of the way to keep that from happening again.

We're in the middle of a major home remodel so I spent Saturday afternoon
installing a 3 blade wooden propeller ceiling fan among other distractions.
Still, it was nice to put all continents except Antarctica in the log this
weekend.  Thank you Cycle 25.

73,
 Mark