[3830] CQWW SSB IR7T(@IK7YTT) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 11:51:58 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: IR7T
Operator(s): IK7YTT IK0LYL IK7XNF IZ7YDL IK7MIY
Station: IK7YTT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

  160:  224     7       48
   80:  788    17       66
   40:  961    28       92
   20: 1431    32       95
   15:  836    30       98
   10:  260     8       35

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

CQWW 2020 COVID edition

the plans was to be M2 with few operators, on Friday due to the increasing of
cases and restrictions we were just 2.

first 24hr we was working as MS, but both Saturday and Sunday local hams decide
come alternatively to visit and operate so we switched to M2 in order to let
everyone do some runs and have fun.

Nice and unexpected long opening on 15mt to US.
10mt was good for few hrs but just within EU.
Generally poor conditions and mood

see you in next contest
Andy ik7ytt