[3830] CQWW SSB K2IW SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 13:10:31 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K2IW
Operator(s): K2IW
Station: K2IW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN32

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   47    10       21
   40:   46    12       23
   20:   49     9       28
   15:   39    12       26
   10:   20     5       12

Another contest run at friends house. Antennas I threw up were just a 160m
Inverted L and a 80/40/20/10 fan dipole. 160m was not great. There was a nice
Sunday SSB opening to all over Europe, with some stations hitting 57 on the S
meter. My operating got cut short because I got called into work for a server
room emergency twice, cutting my op time down. Had a good time overall though.