[3830] CQWW SSB VE3SST SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 15:22:25 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VE3SST
Operator(s): VE3SST
Station: VE3SST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   5      2        2
   80:  10      2        2
   40:   6      3        3
   20:  20      8       11
   15:  39     12       22
   10:   0      0        0
------------------------------
Total:  80     27       40  Total Score = 12,194

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Very limited time on air due to working. When I was on, I had a very hard time
being heard by many loud stations. The lower the frequency, the less I was
heard. Very surprised anyone heard me on 160! Totally missed 10m. I was on for
the last half hour and heard two stations from Brazil on 10, but they did not
hear me. Always happy to hand out some contacts to the main contenders!