[3830] CQWW SSB K1KI(KM1P) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 15:48:37 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): KM1P
Station: K1KI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Connecticut USA

  160:   10     7        8
   80:   95    13       43
   40:  295    26       67
   20: 1078    32      105
   15:  911    26      100
   10:  301    11       44

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to hear a bunch of new callsigns from China.   Also it seemed like every
resident of France who had a radio got on the air this past weekend - thanks for
calling me.

The disappointment of 80M and 160M propagation was more than offset by the
surprise 10M opening from the Northeast USA to Europe both days.

I was happy with the cooperation of all the ops who negotiated with me to move
our run frequencies around a bit to try to stay out of each others passbands.

Big thanks to Tom and Kacy for hosting me for the weekend

de KM1P Joe