[3830] CQWW SSB CR2X(OH2BH) SOSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 27 08:43:57 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: CR2X
Operator(s): OH2BH
Station: CR2X

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Azores EU
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

   15: 3111    32      103
Total: 3111    32      103  Total Score = 919,350

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Great run it was remotely. What I had not considered was issues that one should
consider because of the latency. My real-time PTT cut someone before my voice
had traveled to the transmission site. So talking, the foot switch and the
transmission needed to be well timed. Now my transmissions were occasionally cut
at the end. Next time I know how to achieve all this.

As my leg/brain synchronization was so critical I had put my leg into a real
test! Now I have a sore leg and walking with the stick! But as they say a real
contester would not need two legs and actually no leg in the cw part in few
weeks time. Thanks for being part of my remote trial and EU Win!    Martti