[3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 11:13:36 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 28

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: stx

Total:  164  Mults = 147  Total Score = 24,108

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just barely made it in time. Poor start as no freq open for CQing. All in all, a
poor start that segued into to a nice run on 40 meters until a VE3 suddenly
opened up about 100 Hz away with a huge signal. We kept on side by side,
blasting each other until I left. Not a good feeling, at least on my side.

Ended up going to 20 for the last 15 minutes and made 40 QSOs. Lots of non-mults
however from previous contacts on 40 meters. I did very little SO2Ring.  Not a
great day.

Jim N3BB