[3830] CQWW SSB 9A6KX SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 16:55:45 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: 9A6KX
Operator(s): 9A6KX
Station: 9A6KX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: PAZIN

  160:   12     2        9
   80:  511    13       63
   40:  377    18       66
   20:  695    24       76
   15:  486    26       80
   10:  169    10       44

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First of all, it is great to have a good neighbour, and even more greater when
your neighbour is a HAM - so special thanks to 9A3R for equipment repeatedly
borrowed, and I'm also thankful to ever willing to help 9A1UN & 9A3K during
last year/station build up phase & my YL for understanding and leting me do
all of this :)

Fun as always and seen a huge space for progress.

Special not thanx to me, not knowing that TS-590S has voice memory keyer :)

Ants: Inv V 80/40, vert l/4 80m, l/4 40m vertical with reflector to NA, old KLM
4el triband @12m & rope rotator :)
TS-590S + Alpha 86

Propagations were a bit odd, but some nice openings both on 15 and 10m, really
hoping SFI will be constantly going higher

Also at the end, very glad to see some of the nice EU scores done by few 9A
& E7 ops, gr8 effort!!

73 es CU AGN & STAY SAFE
Mirko